Monday, July 5, 2010

Facebook Friends Unite!

I started a Facebook group to help promote the blog, which in turn will help promote my writing, which in turn will help promote me, which in turn will help promote you........at your job!
That's right folks, joining my Facebook group will give you that extra-edge you need at work!
You'll be thanking me later when your smoking a big, fat cigar on your private yacht, rap-video girls all dancing up on your crotch, mountains of cocaine on the patio deck, the Caribbean sun giving you that healthy, brown tan you've always wanted but couldn't get during those drippy, New Jersey winters...
....or you could just go about your life and not join the Facebook group.
The choice is yours.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=135554533140102

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Danger! Man

No comments:

Post a Comment