Tuesday, December 16, 2014

New Flash Fiction and a New Audio Interview!

Hi fuckers!

That wasn't nice. I didn't mean to call you fuckers. I love you guys.

Here's some updates:

New (free) flash fiction available at Bizarro Central. It's called AN ALPHABETICAL LIST OF EVERY WOMAN I'VE EVER SLEPT WITH. It's exactly what it sounds like. Or is it? Click the link.

Also, I did an interview with my Stranger Danger buddy Kevin Strange for Adam Millard's new radio show Bizarro UK:

LISTEN TO US BULLSHIT AND TRY TO BE FUNNY BY CLICKING HERE.

That's about that for current updates.

I've been toying with the idea of actually staying up to date with this thing. Maybe doing a weekly update. Just letting everyone know what I've been up to and what cool shit some of my writer friends are up to that you might want to check out. As it is, I've just been using this blog as a 'link dump' to keep track of all my shit I've put out there in the world. What do you people think? Should I update this thing more? Does anyone even read this? Do you want to see my dick?

Other than that,

BYE BYE.

~ Danger

No comments:

Post a Comment